Re: Space in Barcode font

At 2011-08-18 08:25 -0700, Martin Abbott wrote:
>Thanks Ken, I'll give that a go.
>
>I'll have to chuck it through the XSLT engine in .NET first if I'm to use
>the translate I guess as the renderer I'm using only renders the raw XSL-FO
>so bails on the <xsl:value-of/>.

Well, your code fragment you gave in your original post was an XSLT
stylesheet and so I framed my suggestion using your code.  You should
be able to create the XSL-FO file with the translated characters.

It shouldn't need a "second pass" of any kind.

Good luck!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/