Re: Keeping together a text line with the first row in a table

Apache FOP does the following:

- always: never allow a break (save for break-before|after which is
stronger). Overflows can happen as a result.
- any integer: allow a break if otherwise the section overflows. No
distinction between the integer values, i.e. 1=3.

On 13.04.2011 16:40:35 G. Ken Holman wrote:
<snip/>
> The value "always" can be replaced with a number
> when you are nesting keeps, but I doubt that FOP
> supports the numeric values and associated
> complexity.  I don't use FOP but I'm assuming it
> at the least supports "always".
<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki