Re: static content on last page

On Fri, Jan 08 2010 14:53:25 +0000, armyofda12mnkeys@gmail.com wrote:
> With the last one_page pdf, the 'last' rule should match 1st, but it
> doesn't...  see the green region, instead of the expected blue region.
>
> Using FOP Version 0.95,

There is a reason why I said this was one of the hard parts.

Your FO works okay with Antenna House AHFormatter v5.1.

Hopefully the FOP trunk build will work for you.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2