Re: Image not available

What's the goal? To access images bundled with the web application? In
that case I'd define a private kind of URI which you handle within a
URIResolver that uses getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(....
to access the files. You can then use the URIResolver for both XSLT and
FO transformations. An XML Catalog can help during development.

See also:
- http://markmail.org/message/mxv4lx562lyhexza (private URIResolver)
- http://markmail.org/message/i7nvi65adokdemxu (XML Catalog with FOP)

Jeremias Maerki