Re: Table Manipulation

Yeah i got the required output by modifying my xml and xsl. My xml,xsl and
output is as follows

XML:

            Characters
            Noodles
            Pizza
            Burger

            Appearance
            aaaa
            bbbb
            cccc

            Taste
            dddd
            eeee
            ffff

            Popularity
            gggg
            hhhh
            iiii

XSL :

                pc

                  Published Date :

                      pc

                        Confidential

                        Page
                         of

OUTPUT :

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27550809/sample.doc sample.doc

I no where use .

Because if i use i get an error message as

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Could not find function:
current-group .

Is there any other way to wrap the tables if the number of table cells
exceeds the page size.Let me know if you need anymore details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anandh