Re: xsl:fo Page Layout

On Thu, Mar 26 2009 07:09:24 +0000, jeevan.lalkumbar@hcl.in wrote:
> The first page orientation is potrait and the second page orientation is
> Lanscape. The catch is if the content of the first page is more and flows
> then the second page must be Potrait and the third page must be Landscape.

At first glance, I'd say that you'd just need to put the first page(s)'s
content into one fo:page-sequence that uses a portrait page-master and
the second (or maybe third) page's content into a second
fo:page-sequence that uses a landscape page-master.

The first fo:page-sequence would generate portrait pages until it ran
out of content, then the second fo:page-sequence would generate
landscape pages.

It would probably help if you posted a snippet of what you've tried and
explained how it's not working for you.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2