Re: XSL-FO for rendering and xml file as it is.

On Mon, Jul 06 2009 15:32:11 +0100, franklini@hotmail.com wrote:
> I need to write an XSL-FO file that can output the xml it is quering as it
> is. so basically this xsl-fo file can be used to create a pdf file
> displaying the xml file that it is transforming.

Are you using XSLT 1.0 or XSLT 2.0 to generate the FO that you feed to
the XSL formatter?

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2