Re: region-after (footer) only on last page

Please update to the latest Apache FOP release.

See also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-page-position

On 23.01.2009 16:09:09 Ionel NITA wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have the region-after displayed only on a last page,
> when there are multiple pages,but, maybe because of the version (0.20.5)
> I get that the 'last-page' option in simple-page-master is not yet
> defined (NYI). Is there a way to avoid this problem, to get to the
> behaviour I want?
>
> Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jeremias Märki
Jeremias Märki, Software-Development and Consulting
Contact Information: http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/contact.html
Blog: http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/blog/