Re: Generating more than one PDF from Single XSL and XML file

There's nothing in XSL-FO that would allow you to do that. You can
however run your XML multiple times, once for every PDF you need to
generate. If the XML file contains data for multiple documents in a
series, you may have to split that XML into single documents first.
HTH