Re: Orphans and Widows used with tables?

Klaus, please take a look at the following extension in Apache FOP:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit

That might help in your case. Otherwise, just try to apply
keep-with-next/previous on the table-rows. You can surely find out how
many rows you have in XSLT can keep the last three or so together.