Re: XSL FOP: White pages are coming in between rather than data

Without seeing your FO it's difficult to tell. It could be a side-effect
from the force-page-count property if you have multiple page-sequences
in your report:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#blank-page-between-page-sequences

If that doesn't help please post an FO file and state which version of
Apache FOP you're using.