Re: Table top Row

AoA,
Thanks for your response. I'm using Antenna Xsl-formatter.
 yes i've tried fo:table-body's border properties but my problem was not
solved.
I think i've explained my problem very well.
The attched files show what problem actually occuring here. the first page
is fine. 2nd page is also appears fine header is ommited as required but the
top border also disappears. i want it there.

Thanks

Regards,
Saqib Javed