Re: Fwd: number-rows-spanned and page-break

Hey thanks for yout input, but altough I'd place a table-footer, won't do
much because the issue appears before the table ends, I mean the table is
pretty large so it can take a couple of pages to finish it. The problem
resides between the pages, when the page-break hits a cell with rowspan,
then this cell loses its bottom-border.

thanks!