Re: AW: Can I get current date and time XSL-FO??How???

On Fri, Apr 04 2008 10:51:17 +0100, emanuele.picciani1@virgilio.it wrote:
> Thanks for your sentence......I tried this but i can't display PDF output
> file(i tried to display it also with WORD and HTML)......
>
> i add this part of code
> <fo:block>
> <xsl:value-of select="current-date()" />  (i used also current-dateTime())
> </fo:block>
>
> .......but
> .......with WORD and HTML  i have a blank page while with PDF I have an error
> message that says:
> "the file cannot be opened because it's a file not supported or it may be
> damaged!"

Were you able to get usable output before you added the use of the
function?

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works