RE: Auto-Rotate

Hi, Alexandre
I believe there is no such option in XEP configuration file; XEP formatter should not provide any auto-rotation.

I think that the reason for this behavior could be reference-orientation trait set for parent area (or there is a xep:rotate element inserted before xep:image if you are using XEP intermediate format) or the inserted PDF has landscape page orientation.

Anyway, if you can show your FO or XEP file it will be interesting to see what the reason for image rotation is.

Respectfully,
Volodymyr Rodymyuk