Re: table footer

Hi,

     I use retrieve-table-marker in table footer and fo:marker in template
match refint.:

<xsl:template match="refint">
   <fo:marker>
      <xsl:attribute name="marker-class-name"><xsl:value-of
select="@refid"/></xsl:attribute>
      <xsl:variable name="refid_aux">
         <xsl:value-of select="@refid"/>
     </xsl:variable>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="//ftnote[@ftnoteid=$refid_aux]"/>
</fo:marker>
</xsl:template>

<template match=table>
<fo:table-footer>
   <xsl:for-each="ftnote">
      <fo:retrieve-table-marker>
        <xsl:attribute name="retrieve-class-name"><xsl:value-of
select="@ftnoteid"/></xsl:attribute>
        <xsl:attribute
name="retrieve-position-within-table">first-starting</xsl:attribute>
        <xsl:attribute
name="retrieve-boundary-within-table">page</xsl:attribute>
       </fo:retrieve-table-marker>
   </fo:for-each>
</fo:table-footer>

<fo:template>

It worked well in Antenna House but not in xep. I think that it´s because
XEP does not support XSL 1.1.
If someone has another idea how to do this in xep.

Thanks,

Alexandre