Re: Unicode characters and PDF fonts

Hi

Thanks for the resource. I frankly got lost there. I can't figure how to
ensure if one of the Unicode character sets contain the desired symbol,
by mapping its hex or decimal code, and how to find out if the glyph is
supported by the font set used by (Adobe reader 8), or by a given font
name. And whether a missing or mis-rendered character is FOP related
(I'm using 0.93) or PDF font related.

For instance, the character ▶ which is a black arrow head that
could be used for a bullet, appears in the FO file as an empty square
(of same size), and is rendered by Adobe Reader as #. Does this bring
any conclusion?

Regards.
Khaled