Re: XSL to XSL FO Converter

On Mon, Jul 30 2007 20:57:35 +0100, wdavis82@gmail.com wrote:
> I have created a StyleSheet to present an XML document as HTML, it works well.
> I was wondering if there was an easy way to use this stylesheet with XSL FO to
> create a PDF or if I have to start all over again creating a new StyleSheet.

You could try the Antenna House "Stylesheet for XHTML to XSL-FO
transformation" available at:

http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/XSLsample.htm

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works