Re: How to process xhtml form data into pdf document?

Hi Michael,

You can first format the image in an ordinary block and then place
the text using absolute positioning (position, top, left, ...). Normally
the text would be on top of the image. Note however that this is
implementation defined. You can fix it with the z-index property,
but not in FOP.

Regards,

Werner.

--