RE: Empty page-sequence

After much discussion, the SG has determined that
an "empty" page should be generated in the example
below.  We believe the specification is suitably
clear in this regard, but we will try to add a
non-normative note to make this even more evident.

Paul Grosso
for the XSL FO SG

p.s.  I am cc-ing this to the public comment list
xsl-editors@w3.org for appropriate archiving.