RE: [XSL-FO] which xslt processor for .net?

There is a number of limitations in the built-in Microsoft .NET Framework
XslTransform (System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform) class which makes Microsoft
.NET XSLT compiler incompatible with DocBook stylesheets.

There is the patch for the latest docbook-xsl version (1.68.1) that fixes
these problems in FO stylesheets.  Please find additional information
here:
http://alt-soft.com/support_kb_docbook_and_net_xsltransform.jsp

Best Regards,
Altsoft Xml2PDF Team