Von: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag
von Walter do Valle
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2004 16:13
An: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Betreff: RTF to PDF

Dear Friends

I'm looking for a pure free java solution to convert RTF files to PDF files.
Actually I'm using a pure java solution but the result is poor. I use Majix
to convert RTF file to XML. Then using a XSL i make a XSLT tranformation and
generate a .FO file. Using FOP from Apache Project I can convert this FO to
PDF using sdocbook.xml from SourceForge. But the PDF file generated loses
fidelity.

If anyone can help, please send me a mail.

Thanks

Walter