RE: SVG / PDF External Graphic

First of all, this is an implementation specific issue, thus to get the
precise answer contact your converter vendor. But, as far as I see, the
problem is that graphics in PDF is usually embedded while in SVG isn't. As
the result your SVG output is saved to the different folder and all relative
links are broken. As the solution I would recommend to embed graphics into
SVG using base64 encoding.

Best Regards,
Victor Vishnyakov