Re: Nested HTML tables to PDF

Thomas,

You can first convert the HTML file to XHTML using tidy
(http://www.w3c.org/People/Raggett/tidy/). The command-line would be
as follows:

   tidy -asxhtml -indent -wrap -1 input.html > output.html

Then you can run CSSToXSLFO (http://www.re.be/css2xslfo) like this,
using jre1.4:

   java -jar css2xslfo.jar output.html -fo output.fo

While this will produce valid XSL-FO, it is not tested with FOP.

Best regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA