RE: Image Loop

At 2003-09-23 16:31 +0530, Ashish Tibrewal wrote:
>I am very sorry for the unclear mail.

No apology necessary, I just felt that it would help you get an answer more
quickly if you were able to better describe your problem.

>I am able to display a bunch of images besides each other using the code
>which I pasted in earlier mail.

Good.

>But now what I want is a gap of atleast 5 pixels between each image.

Fine.  But I am curious why you are measuring in pixels and not, say, in
points.  You are, in fact, trying to produce a printed output, aren't
you?  Although there is a "px" measurement for the size of a device dot,
this is not portable.

In fact when I wanted very thin lines I always used to use "1px" but found
that that was too inconsistent, so I've moved to using ".5pt" in my
stylesheets.

>What do I need t do to get this gap.

How about using <leader leader-length="5pt"/> between them?  You would, of
course, adjust the length to the value that you want.

>This is my first assignment on xsl fo, so please excuse me if some of my
>questions sounds stupid

Now it is my turn to apologize: your question was not stupid, it was
unclear, and I'm sorry if I left the wrong impression.

I hope this helps.

..................... Ken

--
Next public US delivery:        3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-10-13
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-11-??

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/bc