From: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Girish Kanmas
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 11:26 AM
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: Managing Table columns through XSL:FO

Hi,
I am facing problem with subject line of this mail.

... [ skipped ] ...

The problem is:
When I an trying to convert this xml file to pdf format, I am getting
ERROR
message:
[ERROR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -2
What could be the reason?
When I remove the "Column 6" part, I am able to generate pdf. Please
help me out.

Girish Kanmas
TI Extn: 1387
Mobile: 091-80-56728348