Re: ANN: TIFFRenderer for FOP

Oleg,

In future product announcements I would invite you to also make the
announcement on the XSL-FO list on YahooGroups.com.

Further information is located at http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XSL-FO

On this occasion I am copying your post to the XSL-FO list. On future
occasions please feel free to post XSL-FO related announcements there. And,
of course, you would be welcome to join in discussions there too.

Andrew Watt