RE: newbie: setting inline widths using FOP?

At 09:36 27/02/2002 +0000, Rob Smith wrote:

> > I want to distribute blocks of text along the same line and
> > control where along the line they get put. Using <fo:inline>
> > and setting the width attribute doesn't work, the width
> > attribute makes no difference at all.
>
>I have had a similar problem.
>
> > Since I want to
> > distribute 3 bits of text at equal distances along the line,
> > I could use a table, but I'm praying for a better way.

<fo:leader/> is 'right' in that it equates to \tex's rubber space,
but its not implemented the same way in the fo processors,
which suggests its not fully specified in the rec (WG lurkers??)

I really do think its got a real use case for headers,
left, center *and* right.

Regards DaveP