Re: newbie: setting inline widths using FOP?

Dave,

you are right, my proposal is definitely not portable. If all the REC were
implemented by a high number of fo processors, I would have used something
very close from what you have written in your online fo intro, using
fo:leader to fill the space with harmony. (for other readers : see
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch08.html, example 8.15).

unfortunately, we have to use workarounds until the REC is implemented. I
look forward to this day.

Our today option is to make our code ready to follow the REC implementation
to come. If one uses an ugly workaround instead of a clean would be REC
compliant code, one should wrap it in a specific xsl template that will be
easily updated without changing anything else.

Thanks for pointing this out Dave. Your .02euros were nicely spent :))

Regards
Cyril