From: David Tolpin
To: Sterin, Ilya
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Sent: 2/21/02 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: XSL-Fo to PDF

> Is there a pretty good C library(ies) out there for XSL-Fo to PDF
> conversion?
>
> Thanks.

I don't think so. At first, there are currently no _pretty_ good
libraries for XSL FO to PDF conversion, although there are several
good ones.

Meanwhile, I am really interested to learn why do you need a _C_
library. Implementations in other languages providing commonly
acceptable
public interfaces are available; the world speaks many languages these
days.

David