RE: Absolute position without using block-container

Hi again,

If the there isn't enough space for the <fo:footnote-body> on the bottom of the last page of a document, is XSL-FO supposed to create a new page for it? I'm currently using FOP, version 0.20.1.

For some reports, the disclaimer isn't appearing as the number of records returned goes to the bottom of the page and there isn't sufficient space for the <fo:block> within the <fo:footnote-body>.

Any ideas? Thanks,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.