Re: page-sequence-master

Alberto Bolchini wrote:

> I am trying to obtain a document with a first page template and a
> "rest-of-doc" template. On this forst page, a TOC and other infos
> appear, and eventually the TOC might take a second page, having to have
> the "rest-of-doc" template (same doc as the thread
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/2002Dec/0051.html)
>
> I specified the following page-sequence-master (actually using FOP
> 0.20.1 so master-name => master-reference),
btw, why are using so ancient version of FOP? The current version is 0.20.5rc
and it's much improved.

  expecting it to let my TOC
> be layouted with the "main" template instead of the "first" whenever it
> overflew the first page, though what happens is I get an "empty" layout
> (neither master-name="first" nor master-name="main").
What do you mean by "empty layout"? Are there any error messages?

> What am I missing?
>
> <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="content">
>   <fo:single-page-master-reference master-name="first"/>
>   <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-name="main"/>
> </fo:page-sequence-master>
Consider master-name/master-reference stuff it works fine in FOP0.20.5rc,
first page is laid out according to "first" page-master, the rest - "main" one.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team