Re: [Moderator Action] Re: ANN: RenderX XSL Formatting Engine XEP version 3 is available

"Ted Baer" <tbaer35@msn.com> writes:

> I think that this is is extremely poor taste & perhaps W3C should
> notify them of this.

As the moderator of this mailing list, my role is solely to filter
spam out, or help people who are clearly posting to the wrong list
find a better one. It is not my role to censor any comment one might
do, and in fact I'm hardly filtering anything anymore, with the
new archive approval system.

Personally I believe that it is not so bad if someone makes an
impartial comment on an an FO-related subject, as I'm sure there will
always be people (like you I expect) who will react and denounce
claims.  I also expect other readers to be reasonable enough to make
their own minds about such issues.

Max.
Moderator-but-not-censor.