  From: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Toby Henderson
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 9:31 PM
  To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
  Subject: RE: .tiff to pdf conversion.

  Or www.pdflib.com works brilliantly, very easy to intergrate.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Anton Heckmeier [mailto:aheckmeier@bct-technology.com]
  Sent: 25 April 2002 13:51
  To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

  Try ImageMagic on www.imagemagick.org - it works!

  This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain
privileged information and are intended for the named addressee(s) only.
They must not  be distributed without Perfect Information's consent. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. Unless
expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual sender,
and not of Perfect Information.  We  believe but do not warrant that this
e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full
responsibility for virus checking. Perfect Information reserves the right to
monitor all email communications through their networks.