Re: multi columns per page

I don't know how to do this myself, but I suspect there may be some info
in Section 6.4 of the XSL Specification.  Also look in:

        Fop-0.20.1/docs/examples/region_body/

There are some files called "simple columns", which sounds like what you
want.

					Michael Akerman

mike@cavern.uark.edu			Information Services
(501) 575-5870				University of Arkansas
http://www.uark.edu/~mike