AW: stacking

Hi Fabio,

your solution works on the first page but the text will have a
space-before="4.1cm" on every new page! Multiply the lines in the block and
you will see.

I experimented with different attributes but couldn't get it right. I
finally came across the possibility of putting the block-container into the
block and leaving the rest to the rendering process, which, as i thought,
would apply the stacking strategies mentioned in "4.2.5 Stacking
Constraints" (XSL Ver. 1, 28.8.2001). But fop quits the process with errors
and i am not sure, wether this is a bug or my misinterpretation of the xsl
specs.

regards
dariusch