Re: Sequence of images in a cell

At 00:42 22.05.01, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to understand a particular XSL:FO behaviour and I was hoping
>that this is the right place to ask.
>
>We have a table in which one cell is intended to hold one or more small
>images.  So far things are going well and we can successfully fill the
>cell with the appropriate images.
>
>The problem is that the images are stacked vertically as opposed to the
>horizontal arrangement we were hoping for.
>
>Is this a default behaviour, am I missing a particular attribute, or is
>this a bug in Apache FOP?
Hi Jason,
As i understand table-cell the only children allowed for this area are blocks.
And blocks are vertical aligned(western block progression direction).
But I think that blocks allow inlines and inline-containers as children so
you have to put your images there
if you want them to progress horizontally.

Hope that makes sense and helps you

Ciao
Enrico Horn
horn@inverso.de