RE: It doesn´t work

This is another question which is for a specific implementation, FOP, and
should probably go to the fop-dev mailing list. Explain the symptoms of the
problems you're having and what version of FOP you're trying to use this
code with. It's hard to tell you what's wrong if we don't know what the
problem is.

-Kelly