Re: page break

Arved Sandstrom wrote:

> [...]

I thought of an XSL-FO function to do it rather than a system variable,
but I like this idea too.

Not to cloud the waters further, but it might be further useful if the
function/variable provided a count per given SECTION. This might be the
total # of pages in the document (if it were all one "section"), but
could also be used for numbering pages a la 1.2, 1.3, etc.
John E. Simpson          | "I just got out of the hospital. I was in a
http://www.flixml.org    | speed reading accident. I hit a bookmark and
XML Q&A: www.xml.com     | flew across the room." (Steven Wright)