Re: XML > HTML with Japanese Characters q.

At Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:50:30 +0100, Kerin Cosford wrote:
> If you look at http://www.bocuma.com/tests you'll see what I mean (ignore
> the minor layout problems for now - thats standard stuff). The Japanese
> characters don't get translated correctly in NN4.x, and I just can't see

I saw it and found in your CSS stylesheet main.css the following lines:

    font-family: verdana, geneva, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif;

NN4.x's CSS implementation is not so good. The "font-family" property
does not work well for Japanese text. You should remove these lines if
you have to support NN4.x.

Cheers!
Shinyu Murakami