Re: XSL:FO Total Page count

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:26:21 -0400, you wrote:

>     Is there a way to get the total number of pages in a document.  I need
>to display the old "#cur. of #total" display.  I got the <fo:page-number>
>easy enough but I can't find anything on this.

Please take a look at the following XSL-FO-FAQ:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/N8703.html
and you take what you want:

# For example, suppose we wish to write a report this way "Page 3 of
# 67".

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="endofdoc"/> will produce it, if the
last thing in your document is something with 'id="endofdoc"', e.g.
<fo block   id="endofdoc"></fo:block>

BTW: What is this for a odd mail-list?
1. There is no security in the subscribe-procedure (it works without a
confirmation-mail).
2. This is the only mail-list (of total 6) where the reply-function of
my mail-software (Forte Agent 1.8) does not work right. (At least it
seems to me, as in the TO-field of the reply-message is the
email-address of the sender of the email I want to reply and not the
www-xsl-fo@w3.org what I expect)

- Michael Symonds