From: pausilippe [mailto:pausilippe@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:23 AM
To: XSLTalk@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [XSLTalk] How to concatenate ...

... some html files together ?

To be more precise, I have at the beginning several XML files. I made
stylesheets for these files so that, when I apply the stylesheet to
the relevant XML file, I have an html file coding for a plot in SVG.

Now, I have done that for several XML, so I have several html files,
each of them being an SVG plot actually.

What I really need, is to have all these plots in one single html
file.

And I REALLY have no idea on how to do that !

THANKS !

Guillaume

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17060303
90:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124bf4lrb/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogy
o?YH=3512152&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=824994786>

This discussion list is hosted at TopXML (topxml.com).  If you like what
we're doing, please show your support by posting your small code snippets
there!  Also, post your tech announcements and news on our new site, Markup
World (markupworld.com)

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/2U_rlB/TM