RE: Something missing with XSLT and XPath

Issue 143 in the functions and operators document [1] refers to the
requirement for a tokenize() function. Thank you for providing this use case
which (in my view) helps to justify the requirement.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/#need-tokenize-function

(Anders/Norm: could you cross-refer the issue to this mail item, please?)

Mike Kay