RE: XInclude internal references and ID clashes processing

Dear Oleg, all,

Thank you for your response. I got the libxml2 to work with the example now.
However the output(see below) of the inclusion seems to be invalid because
it contains duplicate ids. Is this output valid according to XInclude, I
thought the specification required XInclude processors to solve this?

<root xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
   <Declaration>
     <Text id="copyright">Copyright MyCompany.</Text>
   </Declaration>
   <Instantiation>
     <Text id="copyright">Copyright MyCompany.</Text>
     <Text id="copyright">Copyright MyCompany.</Text>
   </Instantiation>
</root>

Kind regards,

Frederik