Re: eduni-1 test - DOCTYPE is missing in the expected result

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 03:47:09 -0500
To: Oleg Tkachenko <oleg@tkachenko.com>
CC: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

> Hello!
>
> In the "eduni-1" test the expected result is missing DOCTYPE, which is
> present in the source:

A lot of the test cases have these sorts of errors. When I wrote my test
harness for XOM, I had to watch each apparent failure and then retest
after removing the DOCTYPEs from both the source and the result. If it
passed after that, then I considered the test passed. However, it would
definitely be worth fixing this. I could probably generate a complete
list of the test cases that have these errors if anyone with commit
privileges in CVS wants to fix them.