Re: Streaming basically impossible in the face of XPointers

At 6:55 PM +0200 1/31/04, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
>Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
>
>>  What does Xinclude.Net do if it hits the end of a document it's
>>been streaming and suddenly encounters an XPointer that contains an
>>intradocument reference to earlier in the document?
>
>No support for intra-document refs while streaming as I said.

But what does it *do* when it finds one anyway? Does it throw an
exception? Pretend the xpointer attribute isn't there? Insert an
error message into the output? Launch global thermonuclear war?
Inquiring minds want to know. :-)
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu