RE: Re: Python Tool for excerpting schema/examples into XHTML spec

You are corret; it is not possible.  Such an option was discussed quite
a while back and judged to be too complex, especially since C14N might
not be the only desirable reserialization algorithm.

However, XInclude does enable you to build up your schema or other
document from a set of fragments that could be included as text into
your spec, or as XML into a complete schema.  External entities could be
substituted for the latter, of course.

XHTML

<davidc@nag.co.uk>