RE: IURIs

An update: We have updated the text and references to be more current
(matching the wording about IRIs in the Namespaces 1.1 draft -
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-names11/#IRIs).  We have also referred this to
the TAG (http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#IRIEverywhere-27) and we hope
to get more info before resolving it.  If however you feel that we've
addressed this adequately already let us know (we will not assume this).