Re: XInclude implementation experience

At 15:28 2002 05 02 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
>Uche,
>
>Though I'm not subscribed to xml-dev any more (it got to
>be too much for me about a year ago), I've been forwarded
>an April 29th message you sent there about XInclude (it
>appears that the OASIS archives don't include it).
>
>Anyway, the purpose of my message is to ask you to send
>a message with any implementation experience you may have
>(comments, problems, and levels of implementation) to the
>XInclude comment list [1].  The W3C XML Core WG is going
>to be working over the next couple months to figure out
>exactly how to make further progress on XInclude, and we'd
>like to have a record of feedback for all implementations
>out there.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>paul
>
>Paul Grosso, Co-chair, W3C XML Core WG
>
>[1] mailto:www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

Uche,

A copy of your email to xml-dev is at [2].

I haven't noticed a response to my above message to you of May 2.

If it is at all possible for you to send email to the XInclude
comments list [1] documenting the fact of your XInclude implmentation
and noting any implementation feedback, that would be a big help to us
in being able to take XInclude to the Proposed Recommendation status.

regards,

paul

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-core-wg/2002AprJun/att-0111/01-uche.mail