RE: XML Schema WG Comments on XInclude

At 2002-01-09 11:27, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> [...]

Jonathan (and Core WG):

Thank you for your note.  This is to confirm that the XML Schema
WG has received it, and that the chairs have put on the
agenda the task of responding to your resolution of our comments.
I don't know how soon we'll get this done; if you come under
time pressure, please let us know so we can raise the priority
of this agenda item.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
  Co-chair, W3C XML Schema WG